Our summer camp program offers children 5-11 years old (must have completed kindergarten) enriching learning opportunities both indoors and outdoors, with daily exploration of our community as well as weekly field trips. Under the supervision of fun, energetic and positive staff, children will expect the following:
- Fresh nutritious breakfast (for pre-camp care), lunch and healthy afternoon snack under USDA guidelines.
- Daily exploration of local community by foot and by bus. (Pre-purchased bus pass or pre-paid weekly bus fare of $8.75 is required.)
- Weekly exciting field trips.
- Weekly camp theme with a different adventure.
- Students will explore arts, music, crafts, local culture, history, community and outdoor.
- Special guest and unique experiences.
- Week 1 - Summer Kick Off – Creating your own T-shirt
- Week 2 - Oregon History Detectives – Exploration of Downtown Eugene
- Week 3 - (no camp on July 4), Red, White, Blue, and You – Disc golfing at Alton Baker Park
- Week 4 - Food Glorious Food – Engaging the colorful Farmers Market
- Week 5 - Ducks ‘R Us – Touring the famous Autzen Stadium
- Week 6 - Art Palooza – Imagination unbind and unlimited visiting MECCA
- Week 7 - Amazing Planet – Hiking Spencer Butte
- Week 8 - Musical Madness – Music with Maribeth
- Week 9 - Summer 911 – Visiting the Fire Station
- Week 10 - Back to the Future – Field trip to Oregon Air and Space Museum
- Week 11 - Bon Voyage – End of summer party at Splash!
Ages: All camps are for 5-11 years old.
Times: All camps run 9 am to 4 pm, with extended care at additional fees for two periods: 7am-9am and 4pm-6pm.
Price: $200 per week for camp 9am-4pm.
Extended care: $20 per week for 7am-9am, $20 per week for 4pm-6pm.
Bus fare: camper brings camper’s own pre-purchased bus pass or pay $8.75 weekly bus fare at registration.
Breakfast/lunch/afternoon snack are provided at no additional cost.
Payment is due at the time of registration.
For cancellation at least 14 days before the first day of the registered camp, 80% of the fee will be refunded.
Cancellation at least 3 days before the first day of the registered camp (i.e., before the Friday immediately prior to the first day of the registered camp), 50% of the fee will be refunded.
Any cancellation within 3 days before the first day of the registered camp (including the Friday immediately prior to the first day of the registered camp) will not receive a refund.
Space is limited. Please print the Registration Form and submit to our office.